Download the Cole Center Supporter Form
The Cole Resource Center is a non-profit organization and appreciates your support. To make a donation, please complete our Supporter Form, then either fax it to us at (617) 855-3666, or mail it to:
The Jonathan O. Cole Mental Health Consumer Resource Center
115 Mill Street
Belmont, MA 02478
Cole Center Wish List
Gift Cart Items
Jewelry, new stuffed animals, puzzles, toys, (unopened) perfume/aftershave, household trinkets, etc.
Volunteer Appreciation Rewards
- Restaurant Gift Certificates
- Sporting Event Tickets
- Theatre Tickets (movie tickets)
- Grocery Store Gift Certificates: Shaw’s, Stop and Shop, etc.
- Cash – Stipends for Volunteers
- Tickets to recreational activities (Baseball games, Hockey games, Football games, etc)
- Gift certificates to retail stores
- Gift certificates to supermarkets
Stuffed animals, theatre tickets, sporting event tickets, restaurant gift certificates, any stores, etc.
Movie tickets and/or theatre tickets
The Cole Center can always use laptop computers and computer equipment for the volunteers.
Cole to Teen Program Wish List
Art and craft supplies, gift certificates to Craft Stores
Gift certificates to clothing, jewelry, video stores, event tickets, and/or restaurants
- Tickets to Bruins, Red Sox, Celtics, and Patriots games
- Theatre Tickets: Blue Man Group, Boston Ballet, etc.
- Stars on Ice (Worcester), Barnum and Bailey Circus
- Movie tickets
- Ski tickets: Nashoba Valley, Wachusett Mountain (donations of free ski rentals)
- Amusement Park Tickets: Canobie Lake Park/Six Flags
Skating Party (donation of free skate rentals), Bowling Party, Pool Party
Athletic Clubs: Waltham Racquet Club, etc
Gift certificate to hair salons, barber shops and nail salons
We would like to provide each adolescent with a birthday gift certificate to a mall or specific clothing store and a birthday cake.
We thank you in advance for your continued support of the Cole Resource Center.