Programs And Resources
The Cole Resource Center offers programs and resource materials on mental health challenges and pathways to wellness for peers and families. Our staff members are available to provide guidance in navigating the many resources for health insurance, housing, availability of low-cost medications, transitions to employment, and treatment options.
Programs for individuals with lived experience
- Identifying meaningful volunteer opportunities
- Career coaching, resume writing, and job placement resources
- Housing referrals
- Consultations on Social Security benefits
- Support groups at CRC
- Referrals to clinicians
Programs for family members of loved ones with mental health challenges
- Volunteer opportunities that make a difference
- Support groups for caretakers—parents, grandparents, spouses, siblings, and others
- Educational workshops and webinars
- Referrals to advocacy groups who create positive change
our 25th anniversary | New directions
2018 marks the 25th anniversary of the Cole Resource Center. Under the direction of our newly-appointed Executive Director, Joanne Grady-Savard, the Center is engaged in exciting conversations about the changing landscape for mental healthcare, assessing strategy and refreshing programs so that we may better meet the needs of our constituents in today’s environment.
Please look for updated program listings throughout the coming months!